1. The holy Teacher is the Power (Para-Sakti) that is the cause of all.
2. Of that Power the body with its nine orifices is the form.
3. It is the holy Wheel in the guise of the nine wheels.
4. The Power of the Boar is paternal: Kurukulla, the deity of sacrifice, is maternal.
5. The (four) human Ends are the oceans (purusharthas – dharma, artha, kama and moksha).
6- 7. The body with the seven constituents (Chile, blood, flesh, fat, bone, marrow and semen) like the skin and the hair is the island of the nine gems.
8. Resolutions are the wish-granting trees; energy (of the mind) is the garden of the trees of plenty.
9. The six seasons are the tastes, namely sweet, sour, bitter, pungent, astringent and saltish, which are apprehended by the tongue.
10. Knowledge is the material for worship; the object of knowledge is…
View original post 513 mots de plus